Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Gemini Inc. is extending its team of highly motivated and experienced Splunk Professional Services Consultants. Our consultants deliver services from highest quality, real business value and significant customer satisfaction. Their passion for technology, customers and challenges enables them to deliver the perfect solution. Gemini’s Splunk Professional Services Consultants are expected to communicate with technical teams and non-technical consumers from IT administration to executive level stakeholders.
- Design and implement complex Splunk architectures following best practices and quality guidelines
- Create elaborate reports, dashboards and alerts based on customer needs and requirements
- Develop solutions and apps using appropriate technology and methodology
- Enable and coach customers to support and enhance Splunk deployments on their own
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers.
- Share suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize our implementation methodology
- Build industry thought leadership by contributing to Gemini’s blog, whitepapers, and speaking at events
- Several years of current experience in customer facing service delivery or technical consulting
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and being able to react accordingly
- Supporting and enhancing existing automated testing framework, leveraging QA software products and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience with Splunk installation and administration, using the search language and creating visualizations, reports and dashboards
- Working experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems and intensive use of the command line
- Solid understanding or work experience with common IT technologies, especially basic networking, web & business applications, and IT security
- Not required, but a plus: Accomplished Splunk certifications like Certified Architect, Certified Consultant I or Certified Consultant II, any one or more are highly welcome.
- Willingness to travel