All Regions / Remote
Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Gemini Solution Architect will further the efforts of all Sales and Business Development activities by being an authority on all Gemini (and related) offerings and a trusted advisor to Gemini customers, prospects and partners.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with customers, prospects and other persons in a position to influence business opportunities.
- Manages and executes “proof events” including POC documentation, success criteria, and conclusion meetings.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions, requests, and providing demonstrations.
- Prepares architecture documents, demonstrations, and product training sessions as needed.
- Annotates all sales and services opportunities in the company’s Customer Relationship Management system (currently SalesForce)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to product growth; recommending options and courses of action for winning business
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assigned team and corporate tasks.
- Will attend and participate in trade shows and corporate marketing events as determined by Gemini Sales Management
- Will contribute to establishing thought leadership by producing technical blog posts, white papers, and use cases
Skills and Qualifications
- Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Value Selling, Presentation Skills, Verbal and Written Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
- Technical Requirements
- Splunk expertise
- Linux expertise
- Understanding of InfoSec tools and principles