Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Lead the charge on a groundbreaking cloud-based data management and situational awareness platform. Work with a global team that combines deep subject-matter expertise and creativity, with a seriously fun, get-it-done work environment.
Responsibility and Accountability
- Oversee all aspects of product execution from concept to delivery, serving as the “quarterback” for product releases across engineering, quality assurance and other groups.
- Work seamlessly across hardware, platform and UX layers, with other product managers, ensuring alignment to feature delivery goals.
- Be creative, data-driven and persuasive - to conceptualize, evangelize and translate great ideas into practical feature implementations.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer, extracting and distilling feedback, always putting customer experience and value foremost.
- Maintain and socialize feature roadmap, driven by customer research, competitive analysis, and following a disciplined process for prioritization.
- Report directly to the Chief Product Officer, ideally in San Francisco.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a software product management role
- Experience managing highly technical enterprise products
- Proven record of taking products/programs to launch
- Excellent written and verbal communications, and comfort with public/customer-facing communications
- A background in technology or software engineering
- Knowledgeable in best practices of user interface (UX) design
- Experience working with big data platforms, cybersecurity or cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- A competitive compensation and equity package
- Flexible delivery-oriented work schedule
- Medical insurance
- Choice of equipment setup (computer, monitors, accessories, etc.)