Gemini Data is looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our San Francisco Bay Area Headquarter to be part of a highly dynamic and talented team of engineers.
At Gemini Data, we carefully mix distributed computing, graph technologies, data science, and AI to make complex IT management easy. Our approach towards solving IT management using modern tech is not about pouring old wine in a new bottle, but a practical and useful way of leveraging these advanced concepts into meaningful practice that makes complex tasks simple, provides meaningful clues to the analysts and operators, and empowers users to focus on high level tasks while enabling AI to pick the grunt work.
- Collaborate with other engineers to write, maintain, diagram, and document the client-side software architecture.
- Align client-side software components with product design to ease the addition of new features.
- Lead and mentor Frontend Engineers to help fulfill the responsibilities above.
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Expertise in building complex layouts in the browser with CSS
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience with Angular or React
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Previous experience with build chain tools like Gulp, Webpack and Yarn
- Experience in small startup environments
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins