Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
You are the backbone of the Gemini Customer Success organization. This is a highly visible, customer facing position within Gemini, Inc. Position is located at our Greenbrae HQ, 10 minutes north of San Francisco. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide tier one and tier two technical support for Gemini products and tier one support for Splunk products.
- Participate in daytime and night/weekend on-call rotation schedules.
- Manage the issues/customers by under-promising and over-delivering. Customer satisfaction comes first.
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately.
- Ownership of support tickets throughout the entire troubleshooting process.
- Provide product training as needed for customers and partners.
- Provide assistance to Gemini Logistics in maintaining relationships with vendors and partners.
- Engage 3rd party vendor support on behalf of customers and follow up until a suitable resolution is provided.
- Provide support to Gemini Sales and Professional Services with asset management and field support tasks.
- Experience with Remote Customer Support activities.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux on x86 server platforms.
- Strong knowledge of network and application protocol stack including TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, SMB/CIFS, (S)FTP, general Routing.
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) systems
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Information Security concepts, tools and processes.
- Proven Splunk experience, Splunk certifications are preferable.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self managed, detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
- Proactive person who is able to take initiative and think outside of the box when faced with new situations.
- Empathic, calm and able to reduce tension when dealing with a stressful situation.
- Multi-tasking and having the ability to successfully manage multiple issues at once
- Strong work ethic and high moral standards.