Help lead and grow our Professional Services practice
We’re looking for a leader to take our services organization to the next level -- this is where you come in. Gemini Data, a leader in big data management and analysis, is looking for a Professional Services manager to build and nurture our team of dedicated professionals. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
- Lead and manage consulting operations and Gemini Care (managed services) to ensure efficiency, completion of projects, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and partners
- Scope services engagements for Gemini software, Splunk, and other Big Data platforms.
- Outline SOW terms, draft services agreements, and work with Gemini legal staff to finalize and execute agreements.
- Assign and schedule consultants for service delivery (direct or through partners).
- Prepare, empower, and coach consultants through technical training, mentorship, and soft skill development
- Periodically assist with delivery of services; lead by example.
- Develop solutions and apps using appropriate technology and methodology.
- Produce documentation for deployments of repeat customer environments to ensure supportability, maintainability, and knowledge sharing.
- Share suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize our implementation methodology.
- Build industry thought leadership by contributing to Gemini’s blog, whitepapers, and speaking at events.
- Travel as required for customer meetings, company events, and occasional services delivery.
Desired Skill & Experience
- Experience managing a team to deliver high-quality results
- Background in professional services/consulting practice management and service delivery
- Strong skills in information technology, operating systems, and application platforms
- Expertise in Big Data/analytics/cybersecurity solutions
- Team player able work with SE and sales teams to facilitate opportunities and ensure customer success
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently but also as a contributing member of a team
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business/Technology