Partner & Field Marketing Manager
Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
We’re looking for a Partner and Field Marketing Manager (EMEA) for our Gemini Situational Awareness Platform, Gemini Appliance and Gemini Atlas Product.
As part of the EMEA marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering highly effective marketing, sales and demand generation campaigns with strategic partners. Executing, managing, and tracking the success of joint marketing activities including, but not limited to, channel marketing programs, sales enablement collateral, joint field marketing events, trade show management, webinars, and more.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a trusted relationship with our partner’s sales and marketing teams
- Organize training and support for partners as needed
- Organize and Manage events with partners - both live and online
- Work with existing partners to execute on co-marketing strategies and programs to generate pipeline and increase sales
- Work with new partners to effectively execute on-boarding and co-marketing launch plans to drive market awareness
- Work alongside the EMEA Marketing and Sales leadership to deliver upon ongoing needs
- Work with Business Development and Sales to manage ongoing channel communications and updates
- Measure and monitor channel marketing programs to increase channel sales productivity
Desired skill and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in B2B partner / field marketing or closely related areas
- Experience in event marketing and project management
- Strong English and German written and visual communication skills
- Proven capabilities of working in a cross functional team
- Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of completing initiatives on time
- Thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Ability to interact effectively with partners and internal team members
- BS in marketing, business or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation software a plus