Marketing Content Writer
Gemini Data is revolutionizing the way enterprises use big data. Our technology automates data infrastructure and analysis across silos to unleash the potential of big data investments. The Gemini Enterprise platform is the fastest route to extracting value from machine data. Designed for modern architectures needing to reduce complexity, the solution is delivered on-prem, in the cloud, or as a hybrid option.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Content Writer to craft compelling narratives and materials about our company, products, and technology in support of all aspects of company growth and brand awareness.
That’s where you come in.
As a member of Gemini’s growing marketing team, the Marketing Content writer will drive writing and editing projects, including thought leadership, demand generation, digital content, corporate communications, brand building, social media, blog, product information, sales enablement, and events. This role is integral in creating the materials that drive Gemini’s marketing and role as an industry leader. This position requires a high level of creativity and initiative, as well as the ability to conduct research and use data-driven insights to write targeted and compelling copy. Top-notch written and verbal communications, outstanding organizational skills, and high attention to detail are a must. Candidates should be able to understand complex business & technology demands, business processes, and economic value, and take an innovative approach to creating content that communicates these complexities with simplicity and clarity across a variety of media. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. Experience in enterprise software is not required, although is a plus.
- Help build and execute a content strategy through Identifying audience needs and content gaps and recommend new content
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other teams to create innovative content ideas
- Map all content needs against the customer life-cycle
- Improve and optimize exciting content for better search ranking
- Plan and execute various content, including collateral, case studies, web content, marketing campaigns, email, social media posts, blogs, video scripts and white papers
- Develop content to support seasonal marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with graphic artists to craft improve visual representations and user experience
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, re-purposing and retiring content
- Research markets and industries to identify best practices and compelling content, as well as perform primary research for blog posts, articles, guides, and other content
- Maintain content calendar and content asset library
- Proofread and edit content produced by other members of the marketing team. Manage content revision and editing process with internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years of writing experience (preferably a mix of journalism and marketing)
- Experience with SEO and internet content writing
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Strong research skills and desire to learn about a wide range of topics
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, high energy, and resourceful
- Results-oriented, committed to quality of product, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under deadline
- BA/BS in English, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Portfolio of work for websites, social media, email, collateral, video, etc.
- Experience with AI, IoT, big data, and cloud technology and enterprise software
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity
- Commuting Reimbursements
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule Gemini is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.