Gemini Data, is looking for an Information Technology Operations Manager to join our growing organization in Greenbrae, CA.
That's where you come in.
You will be the technical specialist that will keep our infrastructure running. You will ensure that our sales, finance, and marketing teams have access to the technology that allows them to do their jobs. Your industry knowledge, problem solving skills, and ingenuity will help Gemini as it continues to grow.
- Basic laptop configuration skills. As custodian of our mobile devices, you will upgrade, wipe, fix and configure systems as needed. Gemini is a very Macbook heavy shop so Apple/MacOS skills are required.
- Basic understanding of networking and wifi. As part of your responsibilities, you will assist our operations team in ensuring that routers, switches, and access points are configured, monitored, and functioning.
- Google Suite Administration. Gemini Data currently utilizes the Google Suite for all critical business functions (email, file). Daily administration tasks for these services will fall to the IT Ops Team.
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs and GMail.
- It is expected that the IT Ops Manager will be present in the Gemini Data offices to perform the bulk of their duties.
- Tasks will be assigned to the IT Ops team via helpdesk ticket, phone call, or verbal communication with Gemini Management.
- The IT Ops Team will be available to office personnel for any system usage or technology questions.
- The IT Ops Manager may be assigned to special projects, including but not limited to, software installation, data entry, and troubleshooting.
- When it comes to customers, Gemini Data has an ‘all hands on deck’ policy. To that, configuration of customer purchased equipment and services may fall to the IT Ops Manager.
- The IT Operations Team may be called upon to travel to Gemini’s cloud operations center, partner sites, and customer locations. It is not expected that travel will be more than 10% of this position’s time.
The IT Ops Manager must have great communication skills, a "get it done" attitude, and want to put the effort in place to help grow an amazing Gemini Data team.