Field Sales Representative
West Coast / Remote
At Gemini Data, we believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters growth, innovation, and success. Our team places the highest priority on enabling a collaborative environment where every effort contributes both to company growth and personal development. Our manifesto drives each team member to focus on urgency, drive ownership, maintain high performance, demonstrate leadership, be transparent and honest, and – most importantly – have fun!
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. If that’s you – apply now to join our team!
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a results-driven sales culture, consistently delivering results in regards to developing a strong pipeline, driving opportunities through the sales cycle, and exceeding quota. Our focus is on the success of the customer, and our priority is to drive a genuine and honest sales experience for everyone we cross paths with.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver results on a consistent basis by developing and closing new opportunities
- Dedicate yourself to driving sales through inbound leads, outbound calling, and targeted email prospecting
- Understand the technology landscape and how our solution drives customer success better than any product on the market
- Be opportunistic and flexible with whatever the market throws at you
- Leverage all of the assets at your disposal – team, systems, events, partners, and more
- Focus on consistency to meet & exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Ability to travel is a must
Desired Skill and Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a direct quota carrying role
- A proven track record of success selling into Fortune 1000 companies (closing new logos/ exceeding quota)
- Proven capabilities of working in a cross-functional team
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years experience using SalesForce.com
- Self-starter with high drive and ambition and a “find a way to find a way” attitude
- Strong ability to understand customer needs and how to effectively communicate the value of our solution