Do you have ELK skills and are you looking for your next challenge?
Come and work for a successful, leading-edge, data-analytics company and help us build the next generation software analytics platform.
Gemini Data is looking for someone with good ELK skills who can help drive the development of our data analytics platform, based on the Elastic stack.
The candidate should have a proven track record of software development and be self-motivated to achieve goals.
Expect to travel to San Francisco a couple of times a year and also to a European city, roughly once each quarter.
Knowledge of integrating with Hadoop would be very useful.
This is a great time to join Gemini as we shift focus to building on ELK and as an expert in this field, you will be a key person in securing our continued success.
- Min. 3 years experience in ELK design, implementation and use case development.
- Strong system/admin level knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Essential that you have skills in Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana.
- Good understanding of Git workflow
- Experience of Hadoop (preferably Cloudera)
- Web development skills would be useful
Non-essential, desirable skills:
- Useful if you have good experience of Splunk
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Riak, MongoDB, Neo4J, Titan dB etc.
- Expertise in SQL and others dB query languages (e.g Cypher, CQL)
- Experience with AWS (preferably), GCP, Azure or private cloud or MAAS
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferably Jenkins and/or Travis, CircleCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (preferably Terraform)
- 4 years experience in writing software with Bachelor/Master/PhD preferably in Computer Science, Electronics or Mathematics
- 8 Years Software Industry experience for the candidates without at least a Bachelor degree.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.