Change how organizations think about and make use of their data.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can grow with us and the technologies we bring to the world. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
You are the backbone of the Gemini Customer Success organization. This is a highly visible, customer facing position within Gemini, Inc. Position is located at our Greenbrae HQ, 10 minutes north of San Francisco. Remote position is available in the EMEA and APAC region only. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide tier one technical support for Gemini and Splunk products.
- Participate in daytime and night/weekend on-call rotation schedules.
- Manage the issues/customers by under-promising and over-delivering. Customer satisfaction comes first.
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately.
- Ownership of support tickets throughout the entire troubleshooting process.
- Provide product training as needed for customers and partners.
- Provide assistance to Gemini Logistics team
- Engage 3rd party vendor support on behalf of customers and follow up until a suitable resolution is provided.
- Provide support to Gemini Sales and Professional Services with asset management and field support tasks.
- Attend training sessions as necessary.
- Knowledge of Linux on x86 server platforms
- Knowledge of network and application protocol stack including TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, SMB/CIFS, (S)FTP, general Routing.
- Understanding of Information Security concepts, tools and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self managed, detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
- Proactive person who is able to take initiative and think outside of the box when faced with new situations.
- Empathic, calm and able to reduce tension when dealing with a stressful situation.
- Multi-tasking and multiple issue management
- Strong work ethic