Gemini Data is looking for a seasoned Technical Leader to join our Cloud Services organization.
That’s where you come in.
You will be the Technical leader that will help shape our Cloud Services Platform. You will ensure that our customers and delivery teams are enabled to use the platform and be the top tier in escalation.
The candidate should have a proven track record of cloud development and automation; have a minimum of 5 years’ experience; have demonstrable experience of having led a team and be self-motivated to achieve goals.
This is a great time to join Gemini as we shift focus to building world-class cloud-based solutions and as an expert in this field, you will be a key person in ensuring our continued success.
Main duties and responsibilities of the job
The success applicant will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Help define Corporate cloud strategy
- Document cloud strategy and provide training and support for users
- Determine business requirements and write/modify cloud solutions to meet them
- Help develop customer portal user interface
- Testing and remediation of ansible and cloud orchestration & automation code
- Write, implement and evaluate ansible code
- Provide technical input with sales meetings
- Travel to HQ in San Francisco for company events
Skills, qualification and experience required
- Strong system admin level knowledge of Linux/Unix, MS Server
- Strong authentication and authorization design and implementation chops
- A good understanding of network technologies, protocols and DNS
- An understanding of delivering/implementing ITIL or BOST best practices
- Experience administering technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Spark
- Experience with AWS, Vmware and/or OpenStack; Azure a plus.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, PagerDuty
- Understanding of Git workflow
- Good knowledge of scripting and programming languages (Python,Perl)
- Great communication skills and a "get it done" attitude
- Cloud automation
Nice to have skills
- Experience using Data Warehouses (i.e. Terradata)
- Experience using BI tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Splunk – admin, power user